.

How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! ~Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my little Orange baby

Once upon a time long time ago, in the winters, when Orange seeds were literally littering the house (being used as well targeted shots) I sowed one little fat seed. It took a long time to sprout, and it's taking a long time to grow. Though it has been almost over a year, my little baby Orange is still far from being a toddler. It is still a teen tiny plant, but one that I'm really proud of; with its healthy erect stem and glossy green leaves. It loves the sun and well drained medium sandy soil. Its such a cheerful little guy! I thought I'd just celebrate its re-potting into a bigger pot with a short snappy post. So there!


I'm a very protective sort of guardian. I keep it in, all the time- the sunny happy baby. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment