.

How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! ~Emily Dickinson

Monday, June 28, 2010

the very first post

I am a fairly eccentric gardener having to make do with an L-shaped balcony of (3x8)+(3x22) sq. feet, for accommodating my green friends, since I live on the second floor and have no such wonderland as they call a 'garden'. My little balcony is my area of finding repose and relaxation. I revel in its shades of green and splashes of vibrant blooms, highlighting themselves now and then. In spite of it being a limited area it receives sufficient daylight and has a good air flow through it, which is what is more than enough to enrapture me and my plants.
My love for plants and animals goes back a long way and is growing steadier everyday. I started this blog partly because I wanted to keep a record of the doings of my plants and partly because I wanted to show them off :) Anyhow, with much pondering this post is done- the very first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment