.

How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude! ~Emily Dickinson

Monday, June 28, 2010

the 'wormy' plant- Amaranthus caudatus

Believe me this furry thing's nothing from the bio book...... it's a flower! YES!











I don't know the names of many of my plants, and would dearly love to (everyone is welcome to add a piece to my name-game). These plants that I'm focusing on are a really pretty sight in my little balcony garden. They have a spiral sort of bloom (at least I think it is the bloom) which is velvety in its feel and quite tough in its structure. I just love'em! There are three versions i have- red, yellow and pink.

 SATURDAY 24th JULY EDITTING: after a little search work i've found out that this plant is called Amaranthus caudatus

No comments:

Post a Comment